Greetings to all my readers and fans. I recently submitted a panel for the 2010 SXSW interactive conference.
There are over 2000+ panels up for voting this year and only about 300 will be selected. If you want to vote for me, I encourage you to do so. You can find all the information below.
Here is a little information about my UX panel.
Title: Rapid Development – Where’s The UX?
The structure and the format is yet to be fully determined, but here are some of the questions I hope to answer as well as provide some detailed examples on.
- What does Agile Mean to me as a UX designer?
- How Can I succeed as a UX Designer?
- How can I cope with rapid iterations?
- What steps can I use to improve my own design process?
- Where do I fit in the process?
- How can I prevent meeting burn out?
- What pitfalls should I avoid?
- How can I tell I am succeeding in the process?
- What does agile mean to developers vs UX designers?
- What traditional design methods work and do not work?
In the coming months I have at least one article scheduled to appear and I would love your feedback.