This is just a little note to let you all know I’ll be attending the Big D Design Conference in Dallas on May 30th. It’s a one day event 9 – 6 p.m. that looks to have a good lineup of speakers. Admission is $50.00 and $10.00 to get into the “after party.”
I tentatively plan on attending the:
- Keynote – Plenary–The UX Landscape
- Welcome to the New World: When Creative Meets UX or maybe What Makes Them Click the author of a great book I’ll be reviewing up here soon.
- Communicating the Value of UX to Executives though I really think Stephen Anderson seductive interactions will be great as well!
- One of the lunch sessions not sure what yet.
- Latest Design Patterns that You Should Know or Tools and Methods to Learn, Navigate, and Make a Name for Yourself in the UX Landscape
- UX Spy School
- Case Study: Redesigning MySpace
- Using Social Media in Large Organizations
There looks to be a lot of great information and potential for information exchange. Look forward to seeing you out there if you decide to go.